Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blog Updates

I've been tweaking this and my Starcraft blog around a bit. Mainly just adjusting some of my blog gadgets around as well as putting up a video link gadeget to my Youtube account. So far I've only got one, but I might some more up in the future. Also I've been making some updates to my sc2armory.com and teamliquid.com profiles. I'm known on Team Liquid website as Attolite.

As for college, I met the director of the first Narnia movie Michael Flaherty (I think that's how you spell it) at my college along with some other students who are in the same major as me. We basically ate pizza in the colleges' art building and he even gave each of us a DVD copy of the Narnia Prince Caspian movie. That was pretty nice of him to do that. That happened at 5:30 PM my time. We ate and talked until 6:50 PM or so and then I went back to my dorm room to play Starcraft using the Hot Spot Shield application. For some weird reason my college network is weird and I can only 1v1 people online unless I use this application. So I tried to use it, but I couldn't connect for some reason. but I digress, that just kept me busy until 7:30 PM when Flaherty was going to show the movie in one the mini movie theater classrooms on campus. I had already seen the movie, but decide to go see it again anyway since it had been awhile since I saw it in theaters. However, about 20 minutes into the movie I fell asleep and woke up when everyone was leaving. I then made my way out of the building and drowsily walked back to my dorm room through the cold weather. Then I woke up at 3:30 AM, took a long shower, and have been on my laptop doing various internet activities.

So anyway, that's what I did yesterday after my classes and this morning as well. I better stop writing so that I can eat some breakfast though. That's it for now. Thank you to anyone who has read this post. I will continue to try to write a new post every 3 days or so. But that all depends on how much work I've got.

No comments: